What do I
need to get Started?
Wireless Device: Laptop, iPhone, PDA or any device that supports wireless.
- (Most New Laptops come with this built in.)
- Windows/MAC... al work great.
Don't be shy - TRY IT FREE!
your Device, connect to the wireless
Open any Web Browser, you will be
automatically redirected to our
allow free access to our website and
our participating facility web sites.
FREE! Go for it!!)
you can get to the Login Page.
This means your system will work
just fine on the Recreation Network.
Next Steps: Simply Subscribe for your
Recreation Networks account
- If you are only around for a day or 2. Short Term "On-Demand" accounts can be purchased at the front desk of
Participating Facilities. (Just ask)
Knowledge AND Suggested
- Why do
I have Signal Issues?
devices are created equal. Some
have strong radios... some do not.)
the WiFi Cards & Antenna's below to
enhance your Wireless Experience.
Excellent VERY Long Range
(This Card along with either
Antenna will completely change
your WiFi Experience!)
- LAPTOPS: High Power - WiFi Card
- LAPTOPS: Long Range - Antenna